Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum

A forum to discuss and share the amazing work of Mathew Horne and James Corden!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite Band/Artist

Go down 
+2
Admin
pinkmad17
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Strawberrylicious2

Strawberrylicious2

Favourite Band/Artist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Band/Artist   Favourite Band/Artist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Bless Smile

I have another secret actually....
I was a follower of G4 who were on the first X Factor. So it turns out I have a thing for that show Laughing
Met them a few times and stuff. I loved that they combined pop with opera. Not now anymore, not my kinda thing, and they kinda split up............. on my dads birthday Shocked

x
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Band/Artist   Favourite Band/Artist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Heres your friend right here i was a massive fan of them. I wanted them to win the x-factor. Was gutted when i never got to meet them and i cryed when they split up aswell
Back to top Go down
Strawberrylicious2

Strawberrylicious2

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Band/Artist   Favourite Band/Artist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Is this fate? Laughing We have so much band stuff in common!

x
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Band/Artist   Favourite Band/Artist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:08 pm

Its weird that we like the same bands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Band/Artist   Favourite Band/Artist - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Band/Artist
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2