Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum

A forum to discuss and share the amazing work of Mathew Horne and James Corden!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone seen it yet?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Anyone seen it yet? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:55 pm

It was released on the 20th..I've not had a chance to see it yet as I've just had a baby! Would love to know what everyone else thinks tho,I need some sort of fix as I can't get to see it yet lol....
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:15 am

I've seen it. I took my mom mothers day haha more for my benefit than hers! The film is exactly what you expect from a film called Lesbian Vampire Killers. Tbh it would be a car cash without Mat & James but they carry it through wonderfully. It's camp, funny and silly. Don't take it seriously and it's a great film! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Lol! sounds like a great night out,if you fancy chillaxing and having a laugh! That's my night sorted when I get one out LOL! Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:42 am

For sure! Pack the kids off to the grandparents or leave 'em with Dad and go with the girls! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kathey89

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:57 am

i went with friends to see it last night but it was sold out!
went to see the boat that rocked instead....was just as good but i needed my James and Mat fixed so had to watch horne and corden show again!!
xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:02 am

Hahaha! don't be ashamed lol, Laughing we all need a fix! Shame you couldn't see it!I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:31 am

Haha I watch Horne & Corden as it airs and another couple of times in the week before the next! Only 2 left! *sobs*

It's a healthy obsession! Razz

Sold out?? It's popular then. Wicked!
Back to top Go down
Kathey89

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:59 am

oh no....then what :S
no doubt they'll do more its quite popular....well i'd like to think!
yh people of bradford have good taste!!
xx
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:33 am

Hehe yeah!

Oh I hope they do make more!
Back to top Go down
Strawberrylicious2

Strawberrylicious2

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:12 am

I've seen it twice Laughing

I have to say.. I went in expecting it to be really rubbish.. but I loved it! Very Happy

I think the whole campness and silly humour makes the film what it is. The script aswell cracked me up Laughing Very Happy

What Im really annoyed at is there is no longer a cinema in Scotland that is viewing it anymore Shocked Evil or Very Mad .. no way am I travelling to England to see it again!!

Char <3x
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:37 am

I've only managed to go the once due to working unsociable hours my local cinemas have stopped showing it too!

The script is brilliant James' character had some brilliant one liners!

Bring on the dvd!
Back to top Go down
Strawberrylicious2

Strawberrylicious2

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:45 pm

pinkmad17 wrote:

Bring on the dvd!

July I think its out!? Laughing .. I had to look it up Razz

x
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Can't wait for dvd! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Strawberrylicious2

Strawberrylicious2

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Neither can I Very Happy
Im so sad, I'll be counting the days soon! Laughing

x
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Oh it'll soon come round then!

The Horne & Corden DVD isn't out till November! *sobs*
Back to top Go down
Strawberrylicious2

Strawberrylicious2

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Hopefully - fingers crossed! Very Happy

I saw that on amazon today... pre-order... hmm.. Wink

x
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 am

I seen the movie and i think its Amazing. One of the best films i've seen in ages.

Cant wait untill it comes out in dvd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen it yet?   Anyone seen it yet? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen it yet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum :: Horne And Cordens Work :: Lesbian Vampire Killers-
Jump to: