Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum

A forum to discuss and share the amazing work of Mathew Horne and James Corden!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fab Moderater!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fab Moderater! Empty
PostSubject: Fab Moderater!   Fab Moderater! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:18 am

Hi guys! Our forum Moderater is pinkmad17! She is absolutely great! She knows alot about forums too! So thanks to pinkmad17 for taking the position as I needed someone who loves the guys! And she defo does!

Thanks again !

Jodie (admin)x cheers
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

Fab Moderater! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fab Moderater!   Fab Moderater! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:27 am

Thanks Jodie.

I'm here to help Jodie and all the members so any problems give us a bell and i'll do my best to help!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fab Moderater! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fab Moderater!   Fab Moderater! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi all, I will be promoting the forum all week so hopefully more members will join!! Its a great forum and we have a few brill members! I'm in need of an extra mod!! And the best person for the job is defo strawberrylicious2!! aka char!! She's already a dedicated member and brill poster! Welcomes everyone and very friendly! So thanks char glad you could be a mod!

Jodie!
Back to top Go down
Strawberrylicious2

Strawberrylicious2

Fab Moderater! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fab Moderater!   Fab Moderater! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Thanks Jodie Very Happy

Proud to be on board!
And like pinkmad17 said, just give us a shout and we'll help you to the best we can.. Very Happy

Char x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fab Moderater! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fab Moderater!   Fab Moderater! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fab Moderater!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum :: Forum News-
Jump to: