Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum

A forum to discuss and share the amazing work of Mathew Horne and James Corden!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite character

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Favourite character Empty
PostSubject: Favourite character   Favourite character I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:14 pm

What's everyone's favourite character/sketch so far. I have 2 that I really like,the YPC lads and Xander and Jipsoooooooooon! Loving it all tho, of course!
Back to top Go down
summalummadingdong

PostSubject: who is my favourite   Favourite character I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Cant pick a favourite charactor loved it all cried with laughter never thought theyd be so funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character   Favourite character I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:57 pm

I'm with you Jodie I love Xander and the YPC guys! I also love Tim Goodall the gayiest reporter ever! The whole show is just brilliant though!
Back to top Go down
Strawberrylicious2

Strawberrylicious2

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character   Favourite character I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:14 am

I at first couldn't pick a favourite.............

But then I realised I was looking forward to seeing Tim Goodall and Jonny Lee Miller Laughing Very Happy

I love campness and Mathew performs it really well! .. They both compliment eachother really Smile

Char <3x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite character   Favourite character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite character
Page 1 of 1