Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum

A forum to discuss and share the amazing work of Mathew Horne and James Corden!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Facts About You :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Strawberrylicious2

Strawberrylicious2

Random Facts About You :) Empty
PostSubject: Random Facts About You :)   Random Facts About You :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Hey guys .. Smile

Ok so here's the deal.
Just tell us random facts about yourself Very Happy Something interesting about you.. can be anything you like!

Mine. Erm. Well.
I live in Scotland and Ive always wanted to go to London, for as long as I can remember... Smile

Give it a try Very Happy

Char <3 x
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About You :)   Random Facts About You :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Good thread, I live in London,have 3 children, and also,moved to barry when I was 9 and grew up there til 16,then moved bak to Lodon! lol.......
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About You :)   Random Facts About You :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:50 pm

So.... I'm obsessed with Skulls, Roses and anything 'rocker' or 'alternative'.

OMG London don't even get me started I love love love that city. I had a major 'moment' the first time I saw the 'Sanyo' sign. To me that sums up London.

I love musicals and 'talent spotting'. I've spotted a few peeps in London actually and also met a few my idols proper after shows etc...
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About You :)   Random Facts About You :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:19 am

Well I'm half scottish and Half Irish. I would love to either move to Italy or visited it. I'm the middle child of my family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About You :)   Random Facts About You :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Facts About You :)
Page 1 of 1