Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum

A forum to discuss and share the amazing work of Mathew Horne and James Corden!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Laura Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

Hey Laura Here Empty
PostSubject: Hey Laura Here   Hey Laura Here I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:24 pm

Hey Everyone,

I'm so crazy about Mat Horne and James Corden right now. I loved James way back when he did Fat Friends then obviously he went a little quiet then I liked Mat in The Catherine Tate Show! But my love of the two of them together definatly came from watching series 1 & 2 of Gavin & Stacey back to back in 2 days just before christmas! Haha. I then wondered Where they'd been all my life! Razz

Horne & Corden is the most fantastic thing I think i've ever seen ever it is just so funny! It has me crying and howling with laughter first, second and third time I watch each episode! I think so far my favourite sketch (s) are Xander and the YPC the songs are just priceless.

As much as I love Mat my favourite of the two is James he's just lovely! I love you But they are just the best together! Love them!

Since becoming obsessed with Mat & James i've started to work my way through their filmography well i've only seen 'Starter For 10' so far with James Corden. James McAvoy and Dominic Cooper are in it too. It's a lush film! Oh and i've seen Lesbian Vampire Killers. They are brilliant in that! The film is exactly what you expect from a the title. I could watch Mat & James all day every day! Very Happy

I've taken my obsession a step further and about two weeks ago I set up Horne & Corden Fans on Myspace. The responce already has been amazing. Mat himself has mentioned the page and our Twitter on Twitter! He's also made the page his Top Friend on Myspace! It was just me at first but Natalie has joined forces with me and is doing a fantastic job of bringing infomation, interviews, pictures and videos to the page!

Why not come and join in the fun @ www.myspace.com/horneandcordenfans ?

Just a quick line about me then i'll sign off. I'm Laura, 20 and i'm from Bromsgrove in The Midlands. I love music and have a real passion for promoting unsigned bands. I try to get to as many gigs as I can both unsigned and well known bands! I also love musicals. I work nights in a nursing home for the elderly. I enjoy it but live for my days off haha! Oh and I gave up my soul for Myspace! Thats about it for me!

I'm looking forward to meeting loads of fans and chatting about the wonder that is Horne & Corden!

Laura x
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hey Laura Here Empty
PostSubject: Hi!   Hey Laura Here I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Very Happy Hi Laura!!! Nice to meet you1 I've totally loved James since fat friends too and likewise with mat in catherine tate! They totally deserve the sucess their achieveing! And thanks for joining the forum..its all new but I'm getting there,lol! See you round!
Jodie x
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

Hey Laura Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Laura Here   Hey Laura Here I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Hey Jodie!

Your doing a great job! They totally do deserve the success if the things they wrote seperately was so good it was inevitable anything they write together is going to be amazing! Very Happy

Oh yeah I love the smilies! x
Back to top Go down
Kathey89

Hey Laura Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Laura Here   Hey Laura Here I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:25 am

Hey Laura and Jodie,
Kathryn here, as u can see new member!
I LOVE everything about James and Mat, saw the show last night and when james sung i almost cried! so good.
I didn't remember much about Fat Friends so i went on you tube and watched it all then decided i really liked it!
of course Mat in the Catherine Tate show was magnificent!
SO wish i could see these guys live!
xx Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hey Laura Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Laura Here   Hey Laura Here I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:12 am

Very Happy Hey Kathryn!! Nice to "meet you" ! I did watch fat friends when it was out,but never really took James in much! How did I miss him!! Lol....But I haven't yet seen them live either!! Crying or Very sad

Will defo have to do it tho!

Jodiex
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

Hey Laura Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Laura Here   Hey Laura Here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:40 am

Hey Kathryn,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Horne & Corden!

I'm thinking of getting the Fat Friends box set because I loved the show and of course admire James!

I'm with you there it's pretty amazing when James sings!

I've not seen them live but I need to not just want to! I'm not saying i'd be able to control myself though! geek

Anyways I hope you enjoy yourself here and post lots! Razz

Laura x
Back to top Go down
Kathey89

Hey Laura Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Laura Here   Hey Laura Here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:53 am

haha well i'll definetly try
and yes i was being polite its more of a need than a want!!
do any of u guys know of any shows they might be doing??
xx
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

Hey Laura Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Laura Here   Hey Laura Here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:07 am

Hehe. Thats more like it.

I don't i'm afraid. They've recently done a successful show at the Royal Albert Hall so hopefully it'll encourage them to do more.

Rest assured as soon as me and/or Jodie find out we'll be telling the world! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kathey89

Hey Laura Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Laura Here   Hey Laura Here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:14 am

ah did they do the teenage cancer trust??....heard their interview on radio 1. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

Hey Laura Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Laura Here   Hey Laura Here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:18 am

Yeah that was it. I'd love to have been there! Apparently it went really well!
Back to top Go down
Kathey89

Hey Laura Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Laura Here   Hey Laura Here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:22 am

ah good good, was it on tv? knowing me i missed it!
xx
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

Hey Laura Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Laura Here   Hey Laura Here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:29 am

No unfortuanatly and Mat said on Twitter it wouldn't be televised. There may be personal videos on YouTube I haven't looked yet! Work work work you see!
Back to top Go down
Kathey89

Hey Laura Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Laura Here   Hey Laura Here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 am

haha yh. thats a shame
xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Laura Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Laura Here   Hey Laura Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Laura Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum :: Introductions :: Introductions!-
Jump to: