Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum

A forum to discuss and share the amazing work of Mathew Horne and James Corden!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fave character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strawberrylicious2

Strawberrylicious2

Fave character Empty
PostSubject: Fave character   Fave character I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:59 am

Smithy is a legend I have to say.. he is your typical Essex boy!

And Nessa is crazy beyond belief Laughing I love her sayings.. and all her wee stories!

They're pretty much mine. Aswell as the obvious Gavin!

x
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

Fave character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fave character   Fave character I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:12 am

Smithy all the way Laughing
Back to top Go down
Strawberrylicious2

Strawberrylicious2

Fave character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fave character   Fave character I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:41 am

What part of that was supposed to shock me?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

Fave character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fave character   Fave character I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:50 am

Laughing none of it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fave character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fave character   Fave character I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:04 pm

I like smithy,gavin pam ..and could probably say all of them!!LOL! But I do like Rudi and smithy together I think they're brill together!!Love it!
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

Fave character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fave character   Fave character I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Admin wrote:
I like smithy,gavin pam ..and could probably say all of them!!LOL! But I do like Rudi and smithy together I think they're brill together!!Love it!

They are great together
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fave character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fave character   Fave character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fave character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum :: Horne And Cordens Work :: Gavin And Stacey-
Jump to: