Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum

A forum to discuss and share the amazing work of Mathew Horne and James Corden!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 year relationship!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

2 year relationship!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 2 year relationship!!!!   2 year relationship!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:57 pm

On an interview I watched the other day,James said he'd only known Mat for 2yrs!!!!!!!!! It seems like much longer! He said they met when he auditioned him for the part of Gavin with Ruth. I can't believe in that short space of time the spark they have together is electric and they produce such great work! If only they'd met sooner,they've deprived us lol............
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

PostSubject: Re: 2 year relationship!!!!   2 year relationship!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:19 am

I saw that interview too I couldn't believe it they seam like they've been mates for years and years. I think they always will be now!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2 year relationship!!!!   2 year relationship!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:44 am

Defo! They gel together so well!

(loving the ava by the way!)
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

PostSubject: Re: 2 year relationship!!!!   2 year relationship!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:50 am

I liked the way James said it was important they got on as the characters in Gavin & Stacey do!

Hehe thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 year relationship!!!!   2 year relationship!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 year relationship!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum :: Horne And Cordens Work-
Jump to: