Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum

A forum to discuss and share the amazing work of Mathew Horne and James Corden!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everyones very first album/single?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Everyones very first album/single? Empty
PostSubject: Everyones very first album/single?   Everyones very first album/single? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:18 pm

What was the first single or album you owned??

Mine was a record,and it was Jason Donavon Too many broken hearts! (think that's what it was called,lol!)
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

PostSubject: Re: Everyones very first album/single?   Everyones very first album/single? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:47 am

I can't remember my very first but one that sticks in my mind as buying myse;f was One For Sorrow by Steps on the way home from a school disco haha. I remember the cover the guys are wearing white in a field of sunflowers and there was a poster with it to learn the dance routine!

But I must have had albums/singles brought for me before then because I was and still am stir crazy about Boyzone and I was 4 when they came out! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kathey89

PostSubject: Re: Everyones very first album/single?   Everyones very first album/single? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:01 pm

my first single was boyzone....my grandma gave me the money to buy it even tho i was like 4 i think....
still love them! it's the irish thing! love them!
xx
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

PostSubject: Re: Everyones very first album/single?   Everyones very first album/single? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:40 am

Oh me too. I have real thing for Irish men! Who was/is your fave? I'm a Ronan gal. I saw them last june for the reunion tour and going again this june!
Back to top Go down
Kathey89

PostSubject: Re: Everyones very first album/single?   Everyones very first album/single? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:23 pm

awww so jealous!
im a steven fan!
my sisters actually tried to put me off by telling me he was gay but i was too young to understand!!
still love him to bits.
xx
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

PostSubject: Re: Everyones very first album/single?   Everyones very first album/single? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:33 am

Hehe Steven is lovely. Ah theres loads of lovely gay men take John Barrowman...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everyones very first album/single?   Everyones very first album/single? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:40 pm

OMG!! Pinkmad17!!!!!!Don't get me started on John Barrowman love! Or you'll have to moderate the whole thread!!!! lol!
Another one of my first woul've been New kids on the block!!!Hanging tough!
Back to top Go down
ashleystephens

PostSubject: Re: Everyones very first album/single?   Everyones very first album/single? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:07 pm

lol! my first good album has got to be killers sams town[b]
Back to top Go down
pinkmad17

pinkmad17

PostSubject: Re: Everyones very first album/single?   Everyones very first album/single? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:43 am

Haha I see the appeal of John Barrowman he's a very beautiful man! Haha

I don't actually own a Killers album thats terrible...
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Everyones very first album/single?   Everyones very first album/single? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:55 pm

My first album was a westlife one

and sorry to say my first single was Mr blobby Embarassed i was like 5 at the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyones very first album/single?   Everyones very first album/single? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyones very first album/single?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum :: General chat-
Jump to: