Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum

A forum to discuss and share the amazing work of Mathew Horne and James Corden!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonny Lee Miller!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jonny Lee Miller! Empty
PostSubject: Jonny Lee Miller!   Jonny Lee Miller! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:07 pm

I absolutely love it when they introduce themselves as this pair! specially the way James talks!! I can't stop laughing! lol! lol!

I love the way they do this Ornoco's flow too! It is sooooooo funny! the beggining the way they explain!!!!! And when he does his thumb trick!! hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jonny Lee Miller! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny Lee Miller!   Jonny Lee Miller! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:13 pm

Just gota add that I love the way mat acts the serious magician!!!! And James is just as hilarious in the orinoco sketch he's amazing in it!!
Back to top Go down
Strawberrylicious2

Strawberrylicious2

Jonny Lee Miller! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny Lee Miller!   Jonny Lee Miller! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:16 am

Laughing It totally cracked me up with the horses... " Of course .. Of courses " .. Laughing I think it was unexpected... ahaa Laughing

Char <3x
Back to top Go down
danni

danni

Jonny Lee Miller! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny Lee Miller!   Jonny Lee Miller! I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:07 pm

i love the Johnny & Lee Miller sketch :')
always had me in stitches!

shame i can't find the Horse Sketch on youtube anywhere - it was my favourite!
Back to top Go down
Strawberrylicious2

Strawberrylicious2

Jonny Lee Miller! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny Lee Miller!   Jonny Lee Miller! I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:48 am

Oh I know, its a nightmare Sad Was me fave too! <3 I thought atleast one person would have it on there..

Nevermind, DVD released on the 2nd of November so we wont need to rely on the internet Very Happy

x
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

Jonny Lee Miller! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny Lee Miller!   Jonny Lee Miller! I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:21 am

Lol it love that bit of the sketch its great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jonny Lee Miller! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny Lee Miller!   Jonny Lee Miller! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonny Lee Miller!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mathew Horne And James Corden Forum :: Horne And Cordens Work :: Horne And Corden Sketch Show-
Jump to: